- Business Development
- Mid-Senior level
- USD $40,000 to $59,999
HighBreed Green Grow is an Israeli-Canadian cannabis venture capital and private equity firm. We are seeking a Sales and Business Development Representative who will be responsible for increasing the adoption and sell-through of cannabis products, while also building a strong reputation for the company and its associated brands.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a “Hunter” and possess the ability to identify prospects/opportunities?
Do you have connections in the CBD industry who purchase CBD crops, flower, oil and/or finished product?
Is this the motto you live by? “In sales if you can’t kill you’re not going to eat”.
Ideal candidates will have experience in CBD in the European market, particularly in Switzerland, France, UK and Belgium.
What makes this opportunity special?
We believe that the trust and credibility you have built in one or more areas of the CBD marketplace can be transferred to other parts of the ecosystem. Our compensation package aims towards a lifetime of growth with the company, and an opportunity to further build this organization in partnership with the Founders.
What you’ll be doing: ·
- Identify and manage all accounts in your geography, and establish the company as a first-choice partner with all customers
- Generate leads, negotiate sales terms and close deals
- Achieve targets on sales, distribution and product placement
- Provide feedback from the marketplace, as well as actionable recommendations for improved product, marketing and sales strategies
- Execute brand activations; support brand awareness and community engagement
- Weekly meetings to course correct and provide feedback to Marketing and Management teams
- Contribute to developing a scalable sales process for other geographies
You’ll need to have:
- Proven track record and work experience in sales, within the CBD market in Europe
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on selling (hunting and killing), communication and negotiation
- Highly motivated, results-driven with excellent self-management and organizational skills
- Team player with strong people skills and a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- A critical-thinker with analytical skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage multiple priorities
- Sound judgment and the ability to act proactively on own initiative
- Ability to identify business or consumer decision-making, and customer goals, to understand the customer-supplier relationship
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Compensation: Compensation includes a salary and commission on products sold.
This is a remote opportunity as you will be ‘in the field’ turning your relationships and prospects into clients. We’re looking for go-getters who love to build and grow a book of business, cultivate relationships and are excited to participate more deeply in the cannabis industry.