- Entry level
- USD $20,000 to $39,999
At ANC we take pride in keeping a fun work environment that adds value to our culture. We go above and beyond for our employees by rewarding them as needed. We have our weekly Fun Fridays that allows our employees to get together and socialize while enjoying snacks and drinks that we provide. At ANC we love to have potlucks, staff lunches, and staff events to further reward our employees and maintain a fun and happy environment. In addition we offer benefits
When applying please ensure to answer all the pre- screening questions correctly or you will not be considered as a candidate.
What we want:
We are looking for exceptional employees who are innovative forward thinkers, who are resourceful, motivated, and passionately committed to their trade. A driven self-starter with top notch organizational and detail-oriented skill set who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Opportunity for Advancement: The company is growing quickly and there are many opportunities for expansion of roles, responsibilities, and overall career advancement for the right people.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
Production Cleaner tasks would include but not limited to:
- Ensure the facility remains sterile, safe, and optimized for production according to Standard Operating Procedures and other guidelines
- Perform regular inspections to ensure production equipment is safe and clean prior to being used; Report issues and concerns to Production Coordinator
- Complete sanitation documents
- Operation of sanitation equipment (floor scrubbers, chemical dosing stations, sprayers, compressors, foggers)
- Manage waste according to compliance standards and SOPs.
- Clean miller, foot bath, hallways, freezers, buddy boxes, check weigher, labelers, etc.
- Fogging rooms when needed; cleaning all other rooms as needed
- Conduct work activities in a safe manner in accordance with all safety, GMP, and Health Canada guidelines
- Sanitation of processing rooms in accordance with SOPs
- Assist and participate in necessary training of team members on appropriate use of sanitation equipment, chemicals, and SOPs
- Other tasks as required by management.
- Working in the production departments as needed Requirements and Skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to do repetitive work for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Must have the ability to quickly and repeatedly bend, stretch, twist, or reach out with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Must have the ability to wear personal protective gear correctly
- Must have the ability to exert yourself physically over long periods of time
- Must be able to use cleaning chemicals without any reactions
- Must not have any injuries that would prevent you from doing the job
- Must be able to pass a drug/alcohol test and a physical
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be 18 years of age or older • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highschool or post-secondary education
- Punctual, dependable, and reliable with a positive attitude
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour Benefits:
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay Application question(s):
- What is your availability?
- Do you have Driver’s License? We do not have public transportation near our facility. You must have reliable transportation.
- Are you able to pass a Criminal Background check?
- Do you live in or around Edmonton, AB?
- Are you able to stand for long periods of time? Language:
- English (required) Work Location: One location