- Project Management
- Entry level
- USD $60,000 to $79,999
- 21 years of age or older
- Cannabis knowledge or experience
- Shift Lead Experience
- Customer service experience
- Cash Handling experience
- Responsible and accountable
- Medical Certification (preferred not required)
About the position: This is serious job; professionalism is of the utmost importance to Seattle Cannabis Company. We have very high standards for customer service, timeliness, willingness to listen and learn, and flexibility. We expect our sales associates to set the bar for customer care and cannabis knowledge in this industry. This is a fast-paced environment that requires you to balance multiple tasks at once.
Seattle Cannabis Co. is a dynamic leader in the cannabis industry, has an immediate opening for a full- time Shift Lead position. This is a fantastic opportunity for an adaptable, reliable, and hardworking person to play a vital role in our company. The ideal candidate is organized, detail- oriented, and able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects in an extremely fast-paced team environment.Work as part of the operations team to ensure the success of the store and your specific department.
Work as a team lead shifty, while assigning, overseeing and completing your team’s specific task. Current Team Lead Openings include Sales Team Lead, Inventory Team Lead, Safety Team Lead and Training Team Lead
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively lead the store while the Manager or Assistant Manager is not present.
- Lead each shift by example.
- Appropriately delegate duties, and assign tasks as needed.
- Ensure sales goals are met.
- Adhere to all company guidelines.
- Oversee that laws and regulations are being followed.
- Perform all POS duties.
- Responsible for the front and back of house functions.
- Communicates with team members effectively.
- Accountable for opening and closing procedures.
- Coordinates with the Corporate Office as necessary.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
About us: Seattle Cannabis Company is one the most experienced marijuana retailers in Washington state. Given our reputation, we make it a point to have one of the most knowledgeable retail staff possible. We look for staff who have the capacity to give personable service to our wonderful customers and patients. We want all of our patrons to get the best cannabis experience possible and we do that through not only having a great selection, but having an attentive and knowledgeable staff.
Qualities we look for: Cannabis based knowledge, good attitude, charisma, ability to absorb and convey new knowledge, initiative, professionalism, accountability, and a flexible schedule.
How to apply: If you possess the aforementioned qualities and qualifications and strongly believe that you would be a good fit please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references. In your cover letter please touch on the following: why do you want to work at Seattle Cannabis Co., what can you add to our team, and why you think you would be a good fit for our store.