- Mid-Senior level
- USD $40,000 to $59,999
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is a world-class cannabis-infused edibles company in California, the largest cannabis market in the world. Kiva’s line includes Kiva Chocolate Bars, Terra Bites, Petra Mints, Lost Farms Gummies & Chews, and Camino Gummies. Our products are crafted from premium ingredients and thoughtfully combined with California cannabis. Since our beginning in 2010, our goal has been to create confections that redefine what a cannabis confection ought to be. By applying art and science, we ensure a deliciously consistent experience.
We have high-reaching growth plans as the legal market and consumer adoption expand. Key growth initiatives include ambitious platform innovation, outstanding marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more. We are resourced for this spectacular growth and looking for great people to help take us to the next level.
As a Field Marketing Representative (FMR) you will be the face of the brand at various events in the field and in store with key retail partners. You will build relationships with key strategic partners, provide sampling and product demonstrations to consumers and engage budtenders (BT) by way of education and sampling on KIVA products. In this role, you will largely be responsible for encouraging growth of brand awareness and trial. FMRs will report to their local territory Market Manager.
This job is for you if…
- You have a background in customer service and strong communication skills
- You have an energetic and entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re a down to earth, fun and have a “work hard, play hard” mentality
- You’re organized and highly responsive- able to maintain communication on all channels (email, text, Slack, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of what it takes to execute a successful event
- You’re Adaptable with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively prioritize business needs • You’re naturally outgoing and internally motivated in your personal and professional efforts
- You’re a relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our consumers and retail partners
- You’re a goal-oriented self-starter and able to take the initiative to achieve/exceed goals
- You’re genuine in your desire to educate and inform consumers on KIVA products
- You’re willing to regularly work early mornings, evenings, and weekends based on company needs.
- You’re able to maintain a complex, flexible schedule
- You’re passionate about cannabis and cannabis education
As Kiva’s Field Marketing Representative, you will…
- Represent all KIVA product lines across the entire portfolio
- Conduct in-store demos, as assigned by your regional Market Manager and partnered distribution partner’s sales team
- Create a unique patient experience within a modular footprint to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Communicate facts regarding proper dosing, nutrition and key functions and benefits of cannabis, as well as how it relates to the Kiva products
- Provide samples and gift branded swag to interested patients
- Track all activity and consumer insights/feedback through digital recaps
- Be the eyes and ears of KIVA from the field, reporting observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity
- Communicate success stories, key learnings, and other activities to your manager