- USD $120.000 +
As the Sales Director – National Wholesale, you will be responsible for the successful management of the Sales team across the US. Ensure the growth and development of long-term partnerships that positively impact growth of brand position, market share, and distribution in each operational state. In addition, direct a wide range of sales activities and implement new strategies throughout new and existing wholesale markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to sales organizations by guiding and influencing direct reports to follow the directives necessary to accomplish company objectives, measuring, evaluating through reports, work-withs and program implementations to maximize sales, field-marketing opportunities, and deliver financial objectives in market.
- Set short- and long-term priorities and develops annual goals while adhering to budgeting, forecasting, and financial control processes.
- Partner with Marketing to support branding, advertising, and pop-up events.
- Work closely with Compliance to understand the rules and regulations of each market, both current and future.
- Advocate Company values and way of business, ensuring they are embedded in the sales organization.
- Understands and oversee P&L to provide financial suggestions and support to C-Suite and achieve overall national market objectives.
- Conduct sales reviews with each region to address market specific tactics, revise forecasts, and support achievement of client and business priorities.
- Establish and maintain high-level, executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Support Organizational Integrity by maintaining product and company reputation through adherence of federal and state regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in sales.
- Must have at least 4+ years of people management experience.
- Ability to travel 20%+ (additional travel may be required based on business needs)
- Previous experience in wholesale spirit and beverage alcohol industry preferred.
- Goal and deadline driven.
- Self-motivation with an ability to motivate others in a positive and constructive manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt and shift priorities in a moment’s notice.
- Extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Present themselves professionally and ethically.