- Mid-Senior level
- USD $40,000 to $59,999
We are British Cannabis?, the largest producer and distributor of legal cannabis-derived products and bulk ingredients in the UK. For over 5 years, we have acquired vast experience by harnessing our passion for cannabis products which are accurate, legal and trustworthy.
Not only have we shipped over half a million products of our own brands, we are also the manufacturers behind many successful CBD brands worldwide. We are a UK CBD industry original!
Canabidol?: Our flagship range, a range that meets the exacting standards required in the pharmacy sector. Quality is never and accidents it?s always the result of intelligent actions. The products within the range are both innovative, class leading and produced to the highest standards at every stage.
ABOUT THE ROLE: British Cannabis? is a company within an exciting yet perplexing industry. A perfect combo for a social media whiz who is up for a challenge! We are looking for a ?blue-tick? hungry, ?double tap? content focussed, social media champ to work alongside our creative and customer care department to bring to life our social communications across multiple social platforms. You will be responsible for deliverables across all of our accounts, each with slightly different qualities and followings.
We are looking for a creative, analytical and strategic individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through social initiatives. We would love to see you bring social experience, confidence in taking on a range of challenges, and a proficient way of thinking and communicating ideas and everyday content to our consumers.
You will be expected to help develop and schedule engaging posts, videos, and copy alongside our marketing and creative teams. You will also oversee and engage with our customer interactions on social media, staying on-brand with each account. You will be in charge of growing and interacting with our following daily. Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics and strategies, along with experience in overall online marketing.
What we are looking for:
- Experience and a proven track record of multiple channel and account organic growth
- Multi-tasker who is well organised, has excellent written and verbal communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Prior experience with social media management and analytics tools and understanding of the competitive landscape
- A passion for diversity and inclusion and a strong awareness of key cultural issues relevant to our core audiences
- Experience working with influencers and content creators
- An obsession with trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to strategically plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
- A passion for general health and wellbeing
- Analytical capability with experience in forecasting and website analytics
- Experience in Online Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Blogs, Social Media and Web Analytics (Adobe preferred).
- Experience of working in a commercial fast paced online marketing environment, ideally retail or food, you?ll have a good understanding of Google Analytics and search and keyword tools.
- Above all you?ll be flexible, pro-active and open to change with an excellent attention to detail. Working alongside your creative and marketing colleagues you?ll be an excellent team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inquisitive, driven and highly organised, you?ll be able to prioritise and manage a demanding workload.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking